The Downsizers Club is a free group for anyone…
- in the Northern Virginia region.
- thinking it is time to “get your house in order” to prepare for a simplified, less overwhelming lifestyle.
- considering a downsizing move in the future or are exploring options “just in case.”
- aware of mature life tasks and seek guidance.
- who would benefit from a monthly, small group workshop addressing changes and challenges of a home transition.
Downsizers Club is a community for mature adults working on similar downsizing goals and tasks. The mission is to learn about resources and support fellow members.
Participants will also include senior living residents and industry professionals such as senior move management, estate liquidation, relocation services, and legal, medical, and financial experts for successful aging.
If you anticipate making a move from a larger to smaller space, this group is for you! Contact us to find out when and where meetings are occurring in Loudoun and Fairfax Counties.